TEX ATC are a leading supplier of high-specification ship windows, including window washers, wipers, heated glass and solar blinds.
Ship window properties
- Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence
- Electromagnetic shielding (EMI/RF)
- Exceptional sound attenuation
- Heating (deicing/demisting)
- Impact resistance
- Bespoke laminations
- Large/over-sized window specialist
- Outstanding optical clarity
- Solar Blinds
- Turnkey and bespoke solutions
- UV reduction and controlled solar transmission
- Window washing system
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Assurance
Various shielding and attenuation properties may be specified according to your requirements. Recent high profile contracts include glazing for the Queen Elizabeth-Class aircraft carriers and INS Vikrant.
Tex Maxiview Tempest glazing and wiper technology defy the most extreme conditions and offer unparalleled visibility for confident, split-second decision making.
TEX ATC were awarded the BAE Systems Bronze Design Award for their contribution to technological advances in glazing for the maritime environment.